As the hot summer months are just around the corner, it’s time to jazz up your bedroom in summer themes and décor.
From lightweight fabrics to softer color palettes, there are many ways to get creative and embrace the summer season!
Here are 5 tips to prepare your bedroom for summer.
1. Change your color palette to lighter shades and pastels.
2. Replace heavier bedding with lightweight cotton comforters or coverlets; layer fabrics to create dimension and depth.
3. Choose patterned bed sheets; mix patterns and colors to keep it interesting.
4. Bring in fresh flowers. Simple bud vases with single stem flowers add a romantic touch and infuse new energy in the air.
5. Switch to sheer or linen curtains; you can change the entire look of your bedroom just by changing up the window treatments.
For more colorful inspiration on chic bedroom style, check out my latest Pinterest Board: http://pinterest.com/DivineNY/chic-summer-bedroom-style/.